On his part, the Korean Ambassador said companies were interested in returning to work in Libya, to help alleviate the power shortage in the country.
You need to log in to save notes.
SINGAPORE (Reuters) - Oil prices moved up on Friday, lifted by the Forties pipeline outage in the North Sea and ongoing OPEC-led production cuts, although rising output from the United States kept a lid on markets.
Egypt has agreed to provide Libya with electricity, starting next year. It is also to provide expertise in rebuilding the Libyan electricity industry
SINGAPORE (Reuters) - Oil markets rose on Thursday, lifted by a fourth straight weekly fall in U.S. crude inventories, though climbing output capped prices well below the 2015 highs reached earlier this week.
Russia is willing to help secure a solution to the Libyan crisis Russian foreign minister Sergey Lavrov has told his Libyan counterpart, Mohamed Siala, in talks today. He also announced plans to send a business mission to Libya early next year.
TUNIS, Dec 12 (Reuters) - Libya’s Nafusa Oil Operations is hoping to produce 10,000 barrels per day (bpd) of oil next year from a new project in the western Ghadames basin, the National Oil Corporation (NOC) said in a statement posted on Tuesday.
TOKYO (Reuters) - Oil prices rose on Wednesday as industry data showed a larger-than-expected drawdown in U.S. crude stockpiles, while expectations for an extended shutdown of a major North Sea crude pipeline also continued to bolster markets.
The head of Libya’s UN-backed government held a rare meeting on Saturday with the head of the National Oil Corporation (NOC) and the governor of Tripoli’s central bank to discuss funding to raise oil production.
SINGAPORE (Reuters) - Brent crude oil prices jumped above $65 per barrel for the first time since 2015 after the shutdown of the Forties North Sea pipeline knocked out significant supply from a market that was already tightening due to OPEC-led production cuts.
Libya is seeking ways to boost its oil output in defiance of a recently reached agreement with OPEC and Russia to cut production, citing its fiscal and monetary struggle.
SINGAPORE (Reuters) - Oil prices fell on Monday as last week’s rise in the U.S. rig count pointed to a further increase in American production that could undermine OPEC-led efforts to tighten markets.
FRANKFURT (Reuters) - Siemens, the German industrial group, plans to build two gas-fired power stations in Libya, in a fillip for its struggling power division which is shedding staff as developed economies shift to renewable sources of energy.
SINGAPORE (Reuters) - Oil prices were stable on Friday, held back by a strengthening U.S. dollar but supported by China’s relentless thirst for crude amid the OPEC-led supply cuts that have already tightened the market this year.
Harouge oil operation, is joint operating company on behalf of national oil operation Libya and Suncor oil (north Africa) GMBH, announces an invitation to participate in tender no (14/2017) for supply and procure of (36’’ x 80 kms) sour service pipeline for (AMNA crude oil).
Scope of supply:
Supply (36’’x 0.375 WT API 5L X52, SAW, PSL2, DRL (40 Feet) x 80 KMS, sour service pipeline for the (AMNA crude oil pipeline) according to the specifications attached to the scope of work.
Harouge Tender Committee announces to all companies who have an interest in the tender that participation will be as follows:
1. Tender Committee will only accept participation from local specialized companies who have sufficient experience of supplying materials of similar size and quantities in this field which can be supported with certificates and documentation and pipe line mills companies (manufacturers) and foreign companies registered in Libya as “manufacturers agents” having the necessary registration licenses to carry out supply and delivery of the subject pipeline.
2. Items of origin will be accepted from Western Europe, North America and Japan only.
3. All companies who wish to participate in this tender should send Official letter before the date of collecting the ITT package addressed to HOO Company’s Chairman of Tender Committee confirming the desire to participate in this Tender, via email to:
4. Fill the attached copy of consultant information form and make sure that your contact details are correct and current and send it with the participation letter.
5. Provide a copy of the following legal documents attached with the participation letter as applicable:
• Valid license compatible with the required work.
• Commercial Registration
• Certificate of Registration in Chamber of Commerce.
• Payment of tax certificate
• Article of association.
• Previous experience in similar work.
• The financial Status of the company for the last three years.
6. ITT Package will be received (free of charge) to the bibbers via the written e mail mentioned in the consultant information from Tuesday 19/12/2017 To Thursday 21/12/2017, any request after this day will not be accepted.
7. In case of no queries / inquiries are received from the bidder prior to bid submittal , this will be deemed mean that the bidder had studied the scope / specifications bid package, found it clear from both technical & commercial aspects, therefore in case of any shortages and/or change of specifications from HOO original scope/specifications bid package, shall result in disqualifying the bidder’s offer, and shall be excluded from further considerations with no obligation to HOO to request any clarification from the bidder.
8. Bid bond with a value of (100,000 LD) one hundred thousand Libyan dinars) submitted with your offer in the form of a certified check in a separate envelope, which shall be refunded in the event of failure to secure the tender. The check shall be issued by a Libyan bank in favor of Harouge Oil Operations or by bank guarantee letter available for (6) months from the date of submitting the offer, and shall be issued by one of the worldwide first class banks in favor of Harouge Oil Operations.
Notes: Any company or contractor interested in participating in this tender is responsible for all costs involved.
If you have any questions please contact the Tender Committee via:
fax no :+218- 21- 3330090
Email to: email@example.com
An appeal court in Paris has overturned a lower court garnishee order freezing $100-million worth of funds belonging to the Central Bank of Libya (CBL), held in the Crédit Agricole Bank.
SINGAPORE (Reuters) - Oil prices dipped on Wednesday, as refined product inventories in the United States rose in what the market interpreted as a sign of lacklustre demand.
UK ambassador Peter Millett has suggested to NOC chairman Mustafa Sanalla that a conference be held next year in Aberdeen to assess ways in which British and Libyan oil sector companies could cooperate to maintain and improve Libya’s oil production and facilities.
SEOUL (Reuters) - Oil markets nudged higher on Tuesday, buoyed by expectations of a drop in U.S. crude stockpiles and after last week’s deal between OPEC and other crude producers to extend output curbs.
Interim Prime Minister Abdullah Al-Thinni has issued a decree saying medical supplies may arrive only by air and sea, but not by land.
TOKYO (Reuters) - Oil fell on Monday after U.S. shale drillers added more rigs last week, but prices still held close to their highest since mid-2015, supported by an extension of output cuts agreed last week by OPEC and other producers.