For companies that have the required legal and valid documents.
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE PROJECT
- Location of the work
- Libba Station -Amal field
- General Brief Description of the work:
Tie-in of new drilled ESP well A4( Libba Station)
at Amal field as described in SOW
To all specialized companies in this field and wish to participate in this tender who are technically capable to executing this tender, should send an approved reprehensive to collect the tender package
NOTE: That the date for collection the tender package commences on Sunday 11/04/2018 until Tuesday13/04/2018from (9:30)am TO (12:30)pm.
The collection of the package is from tender Committee office fourth floor room (444) at the company head office in Tripoli. The package will be issued according to the following criteria:
- Official letter addressed to HOO company’s
Chairman of Tender sub Committee confirming the desire to participate in this Tender.
- Representative of the interested company shall be authorized to collect the tender package and shall present an official document stamped with a company seal.
- Provide a copy of the following legal :
- Valid license compatible with the required work.
- Commercial Registration
- Certificate of Registration in chamber of commerce.
- Article of association.
- Payment of tax certificate
4. In case of no queries / inquiries are received from the bidder prior to bid submittal , this will be deemed mean that the bidder had studied the scope / specification bid package , found it clear from both technical & commercial aspects , therefore in case of any shortages and / or change of specification from HOO original scope/ specification bid package ,shall result in disqualifying the bidder’s offer, and shall be excluded from further considerations with no obligation to HOO to request any clarification from the bidder.
5. Paying value of (300 D.L)three hundred Libyan dinars,As the price to buy the tender specifications brochurecash only, which is non-refundable, in favor of HOO.
6. Bid bond with a value (4000L.D)four thousand Libyan diner submitted with your offer in the form of a certified check in envelope”D”, which shall be refunded in the event of failure to secure the tender. The check shall be issued by a Libyan bank in favour of HOO.
- Bids are to be submitted by hand to Harouge Oil Operations, El- Magarab Street, Ghanat Al Arif, Tripoli, Libya, and Attention: Secretary of Tender Sub - committee, fourth floor room (444).
* Contractor's quotation shall be returned in the form above mentioned on or before middy of Sunday13/05/2018
Said bids are to be signed, completed in ink and presented in a sealed envelope/package. The envelope/package shall be clearly and conspicuously marked - Quotation for
Tie-in of new drilled ESP well A4
(Libba Station) at Amal field
- Tenderno TS-C(06/2018)
Within the sealed envelope/package there shall be three sealed envelopes:
*Envelope (A) shall contain the technical sections of tender.
*Envelope (B) shall contain the commercial sections of tender without price.
*Envelope (C)shall contain the commercial sections of tender with price.
*Envelope (D)shall contain the bid bondshould be separate.
Notes: Any company or contractor interested in participating in this tender is responsible for all costs involved.
If you have any questions please contact the sub tender committee via :
FAX no. : 00218-21-3330081 EXT. 5043.
Email to:- Hafed.Eljenfawi@harough.com