Scope of supply:
Supply (36’’x 0.375 WT API 5L X52, SAW, PSL2, DRL (40 Feet) x 80 KMS, sour service pipeline for the (AMNA crude oil pipeline) according to the specifications attached to the scope of work.
Harouge Tender Committee announces to all companies who have an interest in the tender that participation will be as follows:
1. Tender Committee will only accept participation from local specialized companies who have sufficient experience of supplying materials of similar size and quantities in this field which can be supported with certificates and documentation and pipe line mills companies (manufacturers) and foreign companies registered in Libya as “manufacturers agents” having the necessary registration licenses to carry out supply and delivery of the subject pipeline.
2. Items of origin will be accepted from Western Europe, North America and Japan only.
3. All companies who wish to participate in this tender should send Official letter before the date of collecting the ITT package addressed to HOO Company’s Chairman of Tender Committee confirming the desire to participate in this Tender, via email to:
4. Fill the attached copy of consultant information form and make sure that your contact details are correct and current and send it with the participation letter.
5. Provide a copy of the following legal documents attached with the participation letter as applicable:
• Valid license compatible with the required work.
• Commercial Registration
• Certificate of Registration in Chamber of Commerce.
• Payment of tax certificate
• Article of association.
• Previous experience in similar work.
• The financial Status of the company for the last three years.
6. ITT Package will be received (free of charge) to the bibbers via the written e mail mentioned in the consultant information from Tuesday 19/12/2017 To Thursday 21/12/2017, any request after this day will not be accepted.
7. In case of no queries / inquiries are received from the bidder prior to bid submittal , this will be deemed mean that the bidder had studied the scope / specifications bid package, found it clear from both technical & commercial aspects, therefore in case of any shortages and/or change of specifications from HOO original scope/specifications bid package, shall result in disqualifying the bidder’s offer, and shall be excluded from further considerations with no obligation to HOO to request any clarification from the bidder.
8. Bid bond with a value of (100,000 LD) one hundred thousand Libyan dinars) submitted with your offer in the form of a certified check in a separate envelope, which shall be refunded in the event of failure to secure the tender. The check shall be issued by a Libyan bank in favor of Harouge Oil Operations or by bank guarantee letter available for (6) months from the date of submitting the offer, and shall be issued by one of the worldwide first class banks in favor of Harouge Oil Operations.
Notes: Any company or contractor interested in participating in this tender is responsible for all costs involved.
If you have any questions please contact the Tender Committee via:
fax no :+218- 21- 3330090
Email to: email@example.com