- Tender Committee will only accept participation from National Companies that are specialized in this field, and foreign companies which are specialized.
- The origin of Materials should be from Western Europe, North America, Australia, United Kingdom and Japan only.
- All companies that wish to participate in this tender should send Official letter before the date of collecting the ITT package addressed to HOO Company’s Chairman of Tender Committee confirming the desire to participate in this Tender, via email to:t firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill the attached copy of consultant information form and make sure that your contact details are correct and current and send it with the participation letter.
- Provide a copy of the following legal documents :
- Valid license compatible with the required work.
- Commercial Registration
- Certificate of Registration in Chamber of Commerce.
- Payment of tax certificate
- Article of association.
- Previous experience in similar work.
- Paying value of (3000) LD (three thousands Libyan dinars) cash or by a certified check which is nonrefundable, issued by a Libyan bank in favor of Harouge Oil Operations.
- ITT Package will be received to the bidders from Monday 12/03/2018 To Wednesday 14/03/2018 , any request after this day will not be accepted
- In case of no queries / inquiries are received from the bidder prior to bid submittal , this will be deemed mean that the bidder had studied the scope / specifications bid package, found it clear from both technical & commercial aspects, therefore in case of any shortages and/or change of specifications from HOO original scope/specifications bid package, shall result in disqualifying the bidder’s offer, and shall be excluded from further considerations with no obligation to HOO to request any clarification from the bidder.
- Bid bond with a value of (20,000) (twenty thousand Libyan Dinars) submitted with your offer in the form of a certified check in a separate envelope, which shall be refunded in the event of failure to secure the tender. The check shall be issued by a Libyan bank in favor of Harouge Oil Operations or by bank guarantee letter available for (6) months from the date of submitting the offer, and shall be issued by one of the worldwide first class banks in favor of Harouge Oil Operations.
Notes:Any company or contractor interested in participating in this tender is responsible for all costs involved.
If you have any questions please contact the Tender Committee via:fax no :+218- 21- 3330090
Email to: email@example.com