Mellitah Oil & Gas Company (Oil Division), intends to issue the below tender and wish to invite for pre-qualification interested, experienced and reputable Companies specialized in providing similar services stated below to submit all requirements for inclusion in the bidders list to be invited to participate in the following tender:
TENDER NO. (789)
Rental of Forklifts and Cranes for Abusetta Marine Base and Company Warehouses.
Scope of Work:
• The company intends to hire Cranes and Forklifts fully certified by recognized body for cargo handling in Abusetta base –Tripoli.
• The Contractor shall adhere to standard specifications and technical requirements, which include on the scope of work.
• The Contractor shall also abide Company operation policy, standards, government regulations and industry practices whereby applicable.
Interested companies for the above tender must satisfy the stipulated requirements and submit the required information below. Failure to submit any of the under listed documents will render automatic disqualification:
1- Letter on Company's letterhead Addressed to the "Contracts Dept. Manager - Oil Division" stating expression of interest on the respective tender.
2- Copy of valid Company Registration in Libya, if already registered, or details of Branch Office, for the foreign Companies.
3- Company Profile with full details of similar contracts performed with relevant and verifiable Reference List of Clients where the works had been undertaken, literature/catalogue of the entire range of the work/service/equipment and any additional information that will enhance the potential of the applicant /consortium.
4- Two copies of the Prequalification Documents containing the above stated requirements shall be submitted in a sealed envelopes and marked.
5- Mellitah Oil & Gas has the right to exclude any submission which does not meet the above stipulated requirements
TENDER NO.TN (789)
Rental of Forklifts and Cranes for Abusetta Marine Base and Company Warehouses
Address to the following address:
(Contracts Department Manager-Oil Division)
Millitah Oil & Gas Company ( Oil Devision)
Dahra Kebira P.O. Box 346,
Electronic copy shall be submitted through email
6- The prequalifcation documents shall be submitted not later than 8/4/ 2015.
• The pre qualification request is not an invitation to tender. Company is neither committed nor obligated to undertake the work described above or to issue any call for tender or to include any respondent to this invitation or other company on any Bidders List or to award any form of contract.
• The Invitation to Tender (ITT) Package will only be issued to qualified companies that have been pre-qualified.
• Company will not be responsible for whatsoever costs incurred for preparation and submission presented in response to this notice.
• Company shall deal only with authorized officers of the bidding companies and not through individuals or agents.
• Company shall not consider any pre-qualification request all the Conditions been provided as resolution 207 ), 2012) from the economic minister.