· Studies and evaluate the project environmental effects (EIA).
· Prepare the FEED design, engineering detailed drawing, detailed scope of work and complete ITB for Engineering, Procurement, installation and commissioning of the project.
· Prepare the bill of quantities, cost estimation,time scheduling (Project bar chart).
· Participate in the technical evaluation stage of the bidders, includes reply and answer queries and follow-up the execution stages of the project.
Therefore, companies possessing relevant experience and registered in Libya with technical and financial capabilities are invited to express their interest in participation to execute this project by submitting their file for the pre-qualification according to the following terms and conditions:
2. Provide organisation's articles of incorporationa cover letter expressing of interest to participate in the tenderand the documents for the registration in Libya (Official evidence attesting registration at the commerce registration office, valid business license and valid tax clearance certificate).
3. Provide the financial status for the last) 3) years (2013 2-014 -2015) in Arabic language and authenticated by legal auditor.
4. Provide previous experience of similar works.
5. Provide the list of technical crew and company’s equipment.
6. Full address of the company headquarter and its branches, telephone, Fax numbers, email and website address.
7. Provide health, safety and environment certificates (HSE).
8. Provide all above-mentioned documents ina hardcopy and(2)Softcopies.
üHTC will deal only within officially assigned representative.
üDocuments shall be submitted to the secretary of the High Tenders Committee in a sealed envelope addressed to Brega Petroleum Marketing Co. High Tenders Committee office, located at Tripoli International Airport Road, Brega’sFinance department building, Tripoli, near Tripoli Oil Terminal .
üThe invitation to participation in the tender and handing over specification and general terms and conditions documents only to companies that found qualified by pre-qualification evaluation final result.
The deadline tosubmit files is at 12:00 pm onSunday30.07.2017
Unfortunately, any submitted files without the required documents will be rejected.
For any quarries please contact High Tenders Committee Tel :0213620110 Fax :0213619870