Brief Description Of The Project:
1.Location of the Work
2.General Description of the Work
· CONTRACTOR is required to perform all assigned work, inspection, repair and maintenance and return the tank to service in a safe, according to the API 575 and API 653.
The scope of work is to fully detail all requirements for tank repair, inspection, engineering design, procurement, fabrication, erection and testing works as instructed by COMPANY and in accordance with the project drawings and specifications attached with the tender for the repair and PM of tank no. 5,comprising a 500,000 US bbl floating roof tank.
To all National Companies that are specialized in this field, and foreign companies which are specialized and registered in Libya, and wish to participate in this tenders who are technically capable to executing this tender, should send an approved representative to collect the tender package.
Note that the date for collection of the tender package commences on Monday 05/03/2018 until Wednesday 07/03/2018 from (9:30) am to (11:30)am.
The Collection of the package is from Tender Committee office, 6th floor at the company head office in Tripoli. The package will be issued according to the following criteria:
1. Send Official letter before the date of collecting the ITT package addressed to HOO Company’s Chairman of Tender Committee confirming the desire to participate in this Tender, via email to
2. Fill the attached copy of consultant information form and make sure that your contact details are correct and current and send it with the participation letter.
3. Provide a copy of the following legal documents :
·Valid license compatible with the required work.
·Certificate of Registration in Chamber of Commerce.
·Payment of tax certificate
·Article of association.
· Previous experience in similar work.
4. Paying value of (2500 LD) Two Thousand and Five Hundred Libyan dinars cash or by a certified check which is nonrefundable, issued by a Libyan bank in favor of Harouge Oil Operations.
5. In case of no queries / inquiries are received from the bidder prior to bid submittal , this will be deemed mean that the bidder had studied the scope / specifications bid package, found it clear from both technical & commercial aspects, therefore in case of any shortages and/or change of specifications from HOO original scope/specifications bid package, shall result in disqualifying the bidder’s offer, and shall be excluded from further considerations with no obligation to HOO to request any clarification from the bidder.
6. Bid bond with a value of (30,000) Thirty Thousand Libyan Dinars submitted with your offer in the form of a certified check in a separate envelope, which shall be refunded in the event of failure to secure the tender. The check shall be issued by a Libyan bank in favor of Harouge Oil Operations or by bank guarantee letter available for (6) months from the date of submitting the offer, and shall be issued by one of the worldwide first class banks in favor of Harouge Oil Operations.
Notes:Any company or contractor interested in participating in this tender is responsible for all costs involved.
If you have any questions please contact the Tender Committee via:
fax no :+218- 21- 3330090
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org